Saco Team Building Award
The SACO Team Building Award
is given out to support staff for their many years of service within Saskatchewan, and assistance to Conservation Officers throughout Saskatchewan, through dedication, valued input, hard work, opinions, direction, support and other contributions that they have provided.
- One award is given out to each stream annually.
- Call for nominations go out in early January.
- Nominations are accepted from Conservation Officers who are members of SACO in good standing.
- If there are no nominations in one stream the Awards Chairperson may pick two from one stream.
- Nominating officer must describe in detail why the nominee is being nominated. This would include job related duties, but highlight the way that the nominee assists Conservation Officers.
- Recipient will be invited to the annual SACO Convention and given 2 free tickets. No other costs will be provided.
To submit a nomination or for more information contact the Awards Chairperson.
2022- Carla Chadwick
2021- No Applicants
2020- No Applicants
2019 – Marleen Rinholm, Tangy Laird
2018 – Sandra Jensen
2017 – Virna Kraska, Merc Hyggen
2016 – Bonnie McRae
2015 – Jack Lee, Stony Rapids Fire Base
2014 – N/A
2013 – Gwen Dyck, Joyce Woodward
2012 – Garry Dyck, Barb Kowaliuk
2011 – Brenda Kelly, Janet Kawa
2010 – Sandra Frolick, Nick Crane
2009 – Dianne Doerr
2008 – Cathy Shiells
2007 – Myrna Greenley
2006 – Ira Elderkin, Bernie Lamb
2005 – N/A
2004 – N/A
2003 – Pat Mahoney
2002 – Gary Prada, Gary Hudy
2001 – Paul Rumancik, Jacquelin Ambler
2000 – Darcy Lockman, Barry Strickman, Gertie Mazil
1999 – Barb Nagy
1998 – Joan Hagley
1997 – Bub Sabean
1996 – Bill Greggins, Jackie Starling
1995 – Ernest Murray, Carol Flett
1994 – Brian Galger, Brenda Schnell